Sun Construction & Facility Services, Inc. offers a variety of services with our large and diverse staff. We work closely with our clients guiding them through every step of a project - from the beginning of project conception all the way through the completed project, our project teams ensure a smooth and successful project.
Sun Construction & Facility Services, Inc. has experience in a variety of construction environments and projects in both the public and private sectors. Our knowledgeable staff controls the pace, quality, and contractural standards of each project. Our project managers develop a realistic and expertly developed construction schedule that is easy to understand, and well coordinated. We have built relationships over the years with quality subcontractors and suppliers that can deliver high-quality products to each of our clients. Our clients can rest assured that they will enter into a construction project relationship that they can trust.
Preconstruction & Estimating Services: Providing Owners and Architects with reliable information necessary to achieve the proper design cost goals, and effective schedule to meet the client’s business needs.
• Preplanning and Scheduling
• Estimating and Budgeting
• Value Engineering
• Sustainability Long Lead Item Analysis
• Subcontractor Pre-Qualification
• Bid Package Development Jurisdictional Authority Review
• Disruption Avoidance Planning
Construction Services: Assures Owner, Architect, and Jurisdictional Authority of adherence to plans, specifications, schedule, costs, and applicable rules.
• On-Site Project Management
• Budget & Schedule Control & Reporting
• Quality Control
• Project Safety Program
Design Build Process: Establishes partnership between Owner, Architect, and Builder and expedites design and construction process.
• Manage Design Concept with Owner/Client
• Oversight of Material Selection
• Construction Feasibility Reviews & Reports
• Coordination of Subcontractor Integration and Performance.
Post Construction: Ensures that all contractual obligations have been met.
• Final Inspection and Approval, Warranty Program
• Commissioning & Certificate of Occupancy
• As built Documentation, Operation & Maintenance Manuals
• Training in the Operations & Maintenance of Operating Systems
• Final Payments & Project Closure
Varied and Talented Pool of Skilled Workers: Our large workforce allows us to respond quickly to a wide variety of needs from each of our clients. Below is a sampling of some of our in-house capabilities:
• Building Layout
• Concrete Formwork and Finishing
• Drywall Installation and Finish
• Suspended Ceilings
• Door and Frame Installation
• Door Hardware
• Structural Framing
• Cabinet Construction and Installation
• Flooring Installation
• Raised Floors
• Cleanroom Construction
• Laboratory Construction
• Data Center Construction
• Food & Beverage
• Pharmaceutical & Biopharmaceutical